'The invocation of the constructor on type 'UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Activities.Office365ApplicationScope' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception.' Line number '171' and line position '40'. Row: 171, Column: 40

Hi,

Recently studio is upgraded in my organization. It is 2022 version, since there is a bug just move to next version where it is fixed. Now In my process I have used Office 365 microsoft application scope. It is working fine before migration. but now it is throwing error, if I am trying to open the xaml. Can any one help me. I tried downgrading the office 365 package, but is didnt work

Below is the error.
‘The invocation of the constructor on type ‘UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Activities.Office365ApplicationScope’ that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception.’ Line number ‘171’ and line position ‘40’. Row: 171, Column: 40.

Thanks

@Nagini_Pragna

There has been changes in the datatypes for few in office 365 in 2022 version…it would be good…if you can replace the activity with again the same activities and then try

cheers