Error: ML.Activities.MachineLearningExtractor matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception

Hi,
After upgrade uipath studio to 22.10.1 version, I can’t run my document understanding process due to following reason->
Could not load file C:*\Main.xaml. Reason: The invocation of the constructor on type ‘UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Activities.MachineLearningExtractor’ that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception.
I tried to upgrade all my du package. Here is my package version

How can I solve this?

Hi @laurenhuang

On the machine where you have the old ML packages copy the files and paste them in here…there might be aome miasing dll

C:\Users\USERNAME.nuget\packages\uipath this is where you will have the packages file

Cheers

Hi Anil,
Since I am a new user, I cannot upload package. Here is the screenshot for all the version of my ml package.

mlpackage

In my old project, I use the version 1.7.0 and it works pretty well. However, when I upgrade studio to version 22.10.1(in the same machine), the project needed to be changed from legacy to windows, and that makes only the version higher than 1.9.1. available.

After I upgrade ml package higher than 1.9.1., the error msg occured as metioned before.

Is there any suggestion?

Hi @laurenhuang

Migrating from Windows legacy to Windows is creating some issues. So now you can select the process to be in windows legacy as well when you are creating the project

Crate in windows-legacy(This will help in opening old xaml) and then create one more process in windows and migrate the data manually to the new activities present in Windows.

Cheers

Here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Reinstall the packages: Try reinstalling all the Document Understanding packages to ensure that they are the correct version and that they are working properly.
  2. Check the package versions: Make sure that the versions of the Document Understanding packages you have installed match the versions that are compatible with UiPath Studio version 22.10.1.
  3. Check for any compatibility issues: If you have any custom activities or libraries that you are using in your process, make sure that they are compatible with UiPath Studio version 22.10.1.
  4. Check for any missing dependencies: Make sure that your project has all the dependencies it needs to run and that the dependencies are up to date.
  5. Revert to previous version: If all the above options don’t work, you may want to revert to the previous version of UiPath studio and see if that resolves the issue.
  6. Contact UiPath support: If none of the above solutions work, I recommend reaching out to UiPath Support for further assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and provide a resolution.