UIPath studio throws errors when compiling the main.xaml for Machine Learning Extractor

I am working with a banking client to have a trial on invoice automation with the document understanding feature. However, the UiPath studio throws the following error when compiling the main.xaml . Could you please suggest how it can be resolved? It should be highly appreciated that you can revert to me ASAP.

17:26:22.6643 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.DataBaseServer] [11] ParseJob: UiPath.Studio.DataBaseServer.Shared.Parser.ParseException: Could not load file C:\Users\spzhou\Desktop\InvoiceAutomation\Main.xaml. Reason: The invocation of the constructor on type ‘UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Activities.MachineLearningExtractor’ that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception.
—> System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterException: The invocation of the constructor on type ‘UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Activities.MachineLearningExtractor’ that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception.
—> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Polly, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c8a3ffc3f8f825cc’. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: ‘Polly, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c8a3ffc3f8f825cc’
at UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Activities.MachineLearningExtractor…ctor()
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean wrapExceptions)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CreateInstance(XamlType xamlType, Object args)
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_CreateAndAssignToParentStart(ObjectWriterContext ctx)
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.WriteStartMember(XamlMember property)
at System.Xaml.XamlWriter.WriteNode(XamlReader reader)
at System.Xaml.XamlServices.Transform(XamlReader xamlReader, XamlWriter xamlWriter, Boolean closeWriter)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.FuncFactory1.Evaluate() at UiPath.Studio.DataBaseServer.Shared.NetCore.Parser.DbNetCoreParserBehavior.GetRootActivity(DynamicActivity workflow) at UiPath.Studio.DataBaseServer.Services.Workflow.DbWorkflowParser.Parse(String fileName, String projectDirectory, CancellationToken cancellationToken) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at UiPath.Studio.DataBaseServer.Services.Workflow.DbWorkflowParser.Parse(String fileName, String projectDirectory, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at UiPath.Studio.DataBaseServer.Models.Jobs.ParseJob.Execute(IJobExecuteArgs1 args), HResult -2146233088

Hello,

Seems like you are unable to load the Polly dependency - it may be a conflict in your project, would you mind sharing the workflow with us please? In this way, we’d be able to reproduce your issue & eventually suggest a fix.

Thank you,
Monica

Hi, I am facing the same issue but then the process ran successfully before. I wonder what happened after my recent UiPath studio upgrade.

@Ting can you provide us more details, e.g. what studio version was the process working on and what studio version did it break? In this way, we may be able to debug and potentially fix the issue, if it’s a Studio or package bug :slight_smile: