Text inside Quotes for Activities are 'NOT Showing'

Hi everyone,

Have you noticed that ‘Invoke Workflow’ and the ‘Type into’ activities are No Longer showing the route, variables or ANY TEXT that goes inside the -Quotes-?

It seems there is a bug and just wanted to share with you, see IMG below:

Be aware these are automations already in production that has been working just fine on a regular basis!

@loginerror @Pablito @Mateus_Cruz

BE Safe!

Hi @MARIODC,
It might be that something in source code has been changed and old version is not 100% compatible with new one. Are you able to check on which version this was working fine and from which you see this issue? Having this I could ask devs what has been changed and if this is intended behavior or a bug.

1 Like

Hi @Pablito,

This is my version now:

Not sure with what previous version was working fine, I wish I’d had that info for you, I just noticed or paid more attention to this change this current week.

Well, that is one possibility but as any updates, I would think it should not be a problem with future versions but otherwise so plz, if you can let the Dev to take a quick look because they are missing something jeje!

Thx!

I have the same issue. It started today for me. I have checked a couple of my older UIPath projects also. Text fields are empty but look fine in the Properties pane. You can run the project as usual so it’s more of a cosmetic bug.

1 Like

Hi @ptrobot,

Yes, the Properties pane shows the name being hidden. Might be the cosmetic bug, well, let’s hope they can do a little adjustment soon!

BE Safe!

1 Like

I’m back with the answer. So we are investigating the issue. Meanwhile you can read this post and change the experimental setting describe there to bring back the normal behavior.

2 Likes

Hi @Pablito,

Great Pablito, that did the trick!

Thanks for the support as usual, BE Safe!

1 Like