Test Automation - Loan Term failure not within data range

I am very new to test automation with UiPath and I am creating a project the Uibank and got some insight from open source git - as a demo then I replicated and made mine since the Ui elements are not the same as 2 years back but the Loan Term is throwing an error - Select Item ‘Loan Term’: Value does not fall within the expected range.

How do I resolve this , the project has Data queue and Excel file - I checked has the range from 1-10 which is the range in their uibank site. So not getting the clue what could have gone wrong.

@Yeafi_Awal

As per error the value you provided to select in the select item is not exactly matching with any values that are present in the dropdown menu…check the value you are passing and correct and match it exactly

Cheers

The values are listed as same from the drop down list of the Uibank application however still throws an error. Thanks and appreciate your help!

@Yeafi_Awal

can you tell what is value in in_term just check in local panel so that we can help you

regards

1 Like

RESOLVED ! not sure what changes I made then resumes and it works fine. However having issue Test Data Queue - adding to Json schema in the orchestrator- Will make another thread!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.