Terminal Activities Issue

Hi, everyone.
I’m trying to use UiPath.Terminal.Activities.TerminalSession to set up a connection with a certain system I need to automate on. However, I’m getting various error codes. I don’t know enough about how my laptop interacts with the other server to know what to do next.
Here are some of the error codes:
Terminal connection error

Terminal connection error2

Terminal connection error3

I tried using Windows Firewall Defender to see if I’m blocked, but I don’t have the privileges to use it.

I asked some colleagues to see if they could connect via the address and port I need to use. One of them could connect; the other saw he had access by using the Test-NetConnection {server} -Port {port} command in PowerShell. When I performed the same command, it said I didn’t have access. I asked my manager, but he hasn’t gotten back to me with any help yet.

Anyone know how I can figure out how to get access to this server or what I may be doing wrong?

Nobody here can know how your mainframe is configured and how you need to set up a connection. Ask your mainframe admin.

Yeah, that’s what I figured. Just trying to exhaust all possibilities. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.