Taxonomy Manager Blank

Hello,

This is a known issue as described in the official doc: Taxonomy Manager

The cause is because of the Intel Xe CPU, as described in this article: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058136/graphics/graphics-for-11th-generation-intel-processors.html
We recommend you check whether you use such a GPU and update the graphics driver to the latest version as documented on Intel’s page (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058136/graphics/graphics-for-11th-generation-intel-processors.html)

Let me know if this doesn’t solve your issue,
Monica

1 Like

Hi Monica,
I am having same issue with my Dell Inspiron laptop, The windows update showed the intel display driver - 27.20.100.9365 which I have installed but still the issue is same. Is this something with Uipath 21.4 version? will there be fix in the latest version?

Hello Raji,

Would you mind updating to the latest package version and see whether the issue is still reproducible? It should ideally be working.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Monica

@RajiP ,
The problem is with the display driver version. You should have at least version 30.0.100.9667, as mentioned in the link posted by @Monica_Secelean: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058136/graphics/graphics-for-11th-generation-intel-processors.html

Hi Monica,

Thanks for the update, however I tried installing the new version driver from microsoft website and that has resolved the display issues. The same is discussed in the GIT community for which you have shared the link.

Thanks
Raji

1 Like

I’m also having this issue. Happens with Taxonomy, Form Designer… all those sort of pop-out windows from Studio.

Workaround is to re-size the window between each click/type or shift it from one screen to another if you are using multiple screens.

I’ve tried to install the latest graphics driver but that hasn’t seemed to resolve it :frowning:

The driver hadn’t installed correctly first time. Had to start over, uninstall current driver, re-install the new one and it’s now installed correctly and the issue is resolved.

1 Like

Hello People,

My Taxonomy Manager is loading very slow and stuck at one point . Am not able to create any group.Kindly help me.

There is an issue with Intel’s display driver: Applications Using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Don’t Refresh After They Are Initially Rendered. The link indicates issue occurs with Intel® UHD Graphics 730 and Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics

This causes Taxonomy Manager to open on a blank screen.
Resolution:
Disabling hardware acceleration in the Windows*

To disable hardware acceleration:

1. Press the Windows Logo key + R to open a Run dialog.
  2. Type regedit into the Run dialog and press Enter to open the Registry Editor .
  3. In the left pane of the Registry Editor , navigate to the following directory:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Microsoft

1. In the right pane of the Registry Editor , click on the Avalon. Graphics sub-key under the Microsoft key to having its contents displayed in the right pane.
  2. In the right pane of the Registry Editor , check to see if a DWORD value titled DisableHWAcceleration exists. If the DWORD value exists, it will probably have a value of 0 . Simply double-click on it to modify it, replace whatever is in its Value data: field with 1 , and click on OK .
  3. If the DisableHWAcceleration value does not exist, right-click on an empty space in the right pane of the Registry Editor , hover over New and click on DWORD (32-bit) value , name the new DWORD value DisableHWAcceleration , double-click on the newly created value to modify it, replace whatever is in its Value data: field with 1 and click on OK .
  4. Close the Registry Editor .

Restart your computer to have the changes you made take effect