Table Extraction Vs Dynamic Selector

I am having issue matching table extracted string with the dynamic selector.

step 1: I am using table extraction to get project names from project tab and make a list.

step2: Ask user to select a project name from that list.

step3: i need to Click on the project name based on user selection(same page as step 1)

I am using dynamic selector with aaname = “project name”

Selector works fine for the first three projects(i have sample of 4 right now)
For the last one the click selector is looking for an Extra Space in the name compared to the project name.
Error: The closest matches found are:
[99%] < webctrl aaname=‘This is (Extra Space)my project’ parentid=‘main’ tag=‘A’/ >

For eg:
I am having issue matching table extracted string with the dynamic selector.

step 1: I am using table extraction to get project names from project tab and make a list.

step2: Ask user to select a project name from that list.

step3: i need to Click on the project name based on user selection(same page as step 1)

I am using dynamic selector with aaname = “project name”

Selector works fine for the first three projects(i have sample of 4 right now)
For the last one the click selector is looking for an Extra Space in the name compared to the project name.
Error: The closest matches found are:
[99%]

For eg:

Table Extracted Project Name = This is my project.

Selector is looking for: This is (extra space)my project.

I was thinking to add extra space to the Project Name for this particular condition before the click.

Is there a better way to resolve this?
Table Extracted Project Name = This is my project.

Selector is looking for: This is (extra space)my project.

I was thinking to add extra space to the Project Name for this particular condition before the click.

Is there a better way to resolve this?

Hi @Haroon_Patel,
Maybe you need to use wildcards. For your example: This is*my project.

Project name changes on every run so how would wild card work in that situation?

@Haroon_Patel - Have you tried Regex selector ??

No I have not tried Regex, as I don’t have in depth knowledge on it. Will look into it.

@Haroon_Patel - okay…I haven’t used Regex in the selector…But used outside of it…so if could you share couple of variations of the text which you talked about earlier…I can try to find the pattern for you…