Click activity inside For each Row in Data table

Hi,

I used For each row in data table activity to loop through excel data. Inside the loop I used the click activity. For the first instant its clicking properly but for the second iteration its not clicking. Can anyone help me.

Regards,

HI,

Do you use dynamic selector?
If possible, can you share your project as zip file?

Regards,

Hi @raju_alakuntla

This will happen most likely when the selector for the click activity is not stable or it has some hard-coded components like name or idx. To tackle this challenge, you can make your selector dynamic by introducing the components such as wildcards & variables into your selector.

Hope this helps,
Best Regards.

Can you suggest me where can I make changes??

Regards,

@raju_alakuntla

You can determine the behavior of the tableRow attribute in this selector, check whether it’s changing for every iteration & then introduce some sort of counter variable to make it stable.

Best Regards.

table row is changing for every iteration. so I used counter variable but still its not clicking for the second iteration. Can you suggest me Still what sort of changes I need to do.

Regards,

@raju_alakuntla

If the second button is on a different page than the initial one, chances are even the title might be changing here. If you can determine the changes happening in the aaname attribute, you can get to know what exactly is changing every time.

Best Regards.

Create the output variable for each row in Datatable
for example outputvariable=counter
and Change the datatype for the variable to int32
and pass the (created variable+1) in the table row attribute …
since for each row output starts from 0…that’s why you need to add 1 to it
Best Regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.