Summing Queue Manual Values

Hi,

I am using the ROI Dataset to store the number of transactions prior to migration to Cloud Orchestrator.
I can display a simple table showing Queue Name, Queue Item Count and Value Priory migration (called Prior July23 - from Queue Manual Values)

I want to be able to roll everything up into one figure, but cannot work out how to total the number of transactions prior to July + the total number of Queue Items - want a rolled up total based on folders.

Any help much appreciated!!

Thanks

Hello @lloyd.m, try something like this:

1. Organize Your Data:
  • Ensure your dataset is organized with columns for “Folder Name,” “Queue Name,” “Queue Item Count,” and “Value Prior July23.”
  1. Insert a PivotTable:
  • Select the entire dataset.
  • Go to the “Insert” tab in Excel.
  • Click on “PivotTable.” This will open the Create PivotTable dialog box.
  1. Set Up Your PivotTable:
  • In the dialog box, ensure the “Select a table or range” field points to your dataset.
  • Choose where to place the PivotTable (e.g., a new worksheet).
  • Click “OK.”
  1. Design Your PivotTable:
  • In the PivotTable Field List on the right, drag “Folder Name” to the Rows area.
  • Drag “Value Prior July23” to the Values area. This will give you the total value prior to July for each folder.
  1. Add Queue Item Count:
  • In the PivotTable Field List, drag “Queue Item Count” to the Values area below “Value Prior July23.” This will give you the total Queue Item Count for each folder.
  1. Rename Columns (Optional):
  • You can rename the columns in the PivotTable to make it clearer. Click on a cell in the PivotTable, and in the “PivotTable Field List,” you can rename the fields.
  1. Calculate Rolled-Up Total:
  • Create a new row in your dataset (below the data) where you want to display the rolled-up total.
  • Use a SUM formula to calculate the rolled-up total. For example, if your “Value Prior July23” is in column C and “Queue Item Count” is in column D, you can use a formula like =SUM(C2:C100) + SUM(D2:D100) to get the total.
  1. Refresh Your PivotTable:
  • If your dataset changes over time, remember to refresh the PivotTable to include the latest data. Right-click on the PivotTable and select “Refresh.”

Cheers! :slight_smile:

I am trying to keep everything within Insights, so not keen on exporting to Excel.