Submission of Generate Yearly Report: RE Framework

Can anyone please specify the submission procedure of this Generate Yearly Report: RE Framework exercise?

There is two part of it which are Dispatcher and Performer. Those two are designed in two different workflows. Should I zip two projects into one zip while submitting?

Hi @Tanzill_Ahsan , Yes you have to zip those two project files into one and submit it.

Best,
Robin

1 Like

thank you

@Tanzill_Ahsan if that resolved your issue you can mark the post as solution for this topic.

Best,
Robin

1 Like

Is naming being checked on the academy website?

@boris.atanasov may be. may be not. But simply naming the project as ‘Generate Yearly Report’ will not harm us anyway.

I hope that answers your query.

Best,
Robin

Can you please take a look at my solution. I can’t get my points from the academy. In the ACME and Orchestrator everything is Ok.
Generate Yearly Report.zip (3.4 MB)

Tell me what is your problem. I may assist you in this case.

My problem is that I am 0/100 in the academy. In the orchestrator everything is perfect and also in the ACME website. But when I submit my solution I am 0/100. I have tried many combinations with the upload ID and nothing worked.

I also tried to contact the UIPath team but they told me that they can’t do anything.

Generate Yearly Report_Dispatcher.zip (994.6 KB) Generate Yearly Report_Performer.zip (4.3 MB)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.