Studio is not able to fetch orchestrator resources

Hello All,

I am facing issue while fetching an asset from the orchestrator. I am getting following error:

Get Asset: You are not authenticated! Error code: 0

Also, In studio, When I click on refresh icon to connect orchestrator. It gives me same error. Please refer below screenshots:

Studio Version:
Studio PRO 2020.6.0-beta.93

Robot Assistant is also connected and Licensed.

License Details:

Following are the Studio logs:

09:41:44.9439 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.Shared.Logging.OutputLogger] [46] Get Asset: You are not authenticated! Error code: 0
10:27:32.9991 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Failed to get api version. Request response was {“message”:“You are not authenticated!”,“errorCode”:0,“result”:null,“targetUrl”:null,“success”:false,“error”:{“code”:0,“message”:“You are not authenticated!”,“details”:“You should be authenticated (sign in) in order to perform this operation.”,“validationErrors”:null},“unAuthorizedRequest”:false,“__abp”:true}
10:27:33.7941 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Failed to get api version. Request response was {“message”:“You are not authenticated!”,“errorCode”:0,“result”:null,“targetUrl”:null,“success”:false,“error”:{“code”:0,“message”:“You are not authenticated!”,“details”:“You should be authenticated (sign in) in order to perform this operation.”,“validationErrors”:null},“unAuthorizedRequest”:false,“__abp”:true}
10:27:33.8321 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] System.InvalidOperationException: You are not authenticated!
at UiPath.Studio.Orchestrator.Common.Services.OrchestratorFeaturesService.ProcessGetApiVersionResponseError(IRestResponse response)
at UiPath.Studio.Orchestrator.Common.Services.OrchestratorFeaturesService.d__3.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Orchestrator.Folders.Services.RefreshFoldersJobExecutor.d__10.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Orchestrator.Folders.Services.RefreshFoldersJobExecutor.d__9.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Studio.Orchestrator.Folders.Services.FoldersService.d__15.MoveNext(), HResult -2146233079

Please advise.

@rpafactory

There was some issue while connecting to orchestrator i believe, can you share the screenshot of the licenses tab in orchestrator as well UiPath Assistant?

Thanks

@ksrinu070184
I have updated the post with the screenshots.

I was also facing the same issue but when i changed “UIPath.System.Activities” package version from 20.6.1-preview to an earlier version 20.4.0, it worked for me

1 Like

This issue has been resolved. Since, orchestrator moved to cloud from community, the URL to connect your machine with orchestrator has also changed. The URL to be configured in robot settings is:

https://cloud.uipath.com/<servicename>/<tenantname>

Using this you will be able to better integrate orchestrator with your machine and robot.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.