Having an issue when trying to use the ‘Get Asset’ activity when in Debug.
I’ve checked the Asset name, I’ve tried changing dependency versions but nothing I am doing is working. I’ve restarted the machine too (just encase)
I’ve checked a different project which is running fine on the same asset and another developer has also tested and they can also obtain the asset.
This is a new project I am working on but seems strange I am not able to get past this error.
Any help would be great!
I’ve seen previous questions like this from a couple years ago and usually it is to do with the System.Activities but I’ve tried quite a few prior versions with no joy.
I’ve also matched all the same dependencies that the other developer is using who is not receiving this error.
But assetname is not containing any spaces or special characters like letters with accesnts, right?
For an analysis round we would recommend to isolate the issue by only single test activity - right click on get orchestrator asset activity (left, activities panel) and select create test bench
then do a testing with hardcoded asset name. Once this is working you can continue with the issue analysis within your modelling. Isolated tests will save us time, as we will have less to wait till reaching the part of interest
we would rely on all your information / screenshots and it looks that the connections, permissions and feed selection is valid.
Now it is time to focus on Package version checks. Herefore create a new project, use the isolated test case (ensure again the right folder feed selection) and decrease iterative the relevant package versions.
when we had proven isolated that a package version and its acitvity is working fine, but the same construct is broken when touching package versions, then we delete the failing activity and do remodel it.
In your case: ensure correct working package version is configured, then drag and drop the get ORC Asset activity, transfer the setting and delete the old failing one. Give a try on this