Studio Enterprise Edition vs Community Edition

Is there any particular reason for this limitation? I had a cloud enterprise trail which got over and when I tried to connect with my community cloud this error popped up. I was using Studio installed with UiPath Platform Installer. Am I missing something?

1. Community Studio with Community cloud - works fine
  2. Community Studio with Enterprise cloud - works fine
  3. Enterprise Studio with Enterprise cloud - works fine
  4. Enterprise Studio with Community cloud - Gives me error.

Capture

Create a new machine on orchestrator and paste the new key…maybe could work

@mmcruzRPA - I have tried it already and same error. On top of that my Assistant gets connected but Studio won’t open also. Just wanted to know whether it’s an actual limitation done by UiPath and any reason is there or not.

@JithinKP

As per the error, It might be the limitation from UiPath, As it is clearly specified to use Studio Community Edition

Hope this helps you

Thanks

Wanted to get an official opinion on this if it’s a limitation. We also get all sort of questions from clients regarding licensing. Do we have any official notification about this?

@JithinKP

Okay, If you have enterprise license then you can reach out Technical support of Uipath and raise your query

For Technical support you can follow below link

Hope this helps you

Thanks

@Srini84 - Hi, Yes I know I can reach out to Technical Support. Sadly I have another ticket there already which I haven’t got any update from them for sometime now. I have faced delay in their support multiple times, may be these kind of queries are not priority enough for them to respond at the earliest. Seems to be a good option to try out here than waiting for support team to provide an answer.

Okay, Let’s add community managers

@loginerror, @Pablito

Can you share your views on this?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @JithinKP,
Community Studio license is free to use so no matter if you are using Community or Enterprise Orchestrator it will just work (you can even pass offline activation). In case you are trying to pair Enterprise Studio with Community Cloud it can’t work as there is no license on Community cloud for enterprise version to use.

1 Like

@Pablito - Thank you for the confirmation Pawel.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.