I posted a question before which you can find at this link: https://forum.uipath.com/t/structure-of-loops/301007
""The questions was this:
I need to insert data FROM an Excel onto a website. In one part I need to fill ALL the data of a particular row if the Account = 0kg. If not I ONLY need to fill in the data of 2 particular columns(Column1 and Column2) of the NEXT row and check again if Account = 0kg. Below are the steps:
- Type Row(1) of DataTable(From excel to Website)
- Check if Account = 0kg: (On website(UI Element))
- If YES: Click “Close” → Type Into Row(2) of DataTable(From excel to Website)
- If NO: Type into Row(2)(“Column 1”) AND Type into Row(2)(“Column 2”)
- Check if Account = 0kg:
- If YES: Click “Close” → Type Into Row(3) of DataTable(From excel to Website)
- If N0: Type into Row(3)(“Column 1”) AND Type into Row(3)(“Column 2”)
Can someone please tell me how can I do this?
Should I use a For loop, a While loop, a While Do Loop, …
I used a for loop inside a for loop but I think everything is going berserk!
How do I update the Row number? For ex: Row(1), Row(2), Row(3)…
How can we update a row with a counter?""
And @ [NIVED_NAMBIAR] helped me with the structure in this xaml file: Main.xaml (14.0 KB)
I tried it and it worked. But now I wanted to know if we could do it using Queues?
What can we change in the xaml file to make it work with queues?
For example: when working with Excel, it is easy to find Row(3)(“Column 1”) and Row(3)(“Column 2”). But how to do it with Queues?
Thanks for help!
Note: I already sent my data to Orchestrator!