Compare web data with queue data

Hi friends…
So one scenario is there like

A data on the web page

First name
Last name
DOB

I want to take the data from web page and compare it with the queue items have also

First name
Last name
DOB

If all of them is matched I need to update it in the excel file in the particular column as status column with ok

If any one is dismatached i need to update the in status as not ok

So could you please help me to get the required activities for this flow and getting working

List the flow activities

Hi @chandolusathi.kumar ,

First retrieve all the values you needed from the web page using the below mentioned activity,
Use Get text activity and highlight in the value you want to retrieve, then open UiExporer on the same and have anchor for the corresponding element.
Repeat the above step for all 3 values you required.

Next get the queue value using Get Transaction Item Activity

Now use if activity to compare all the values

Then you can use Write cell activity to update the column in excel

1 Like

Tq so much for your work…

Could you please help me with repeating for the n no.of items getting from queue…

Repeat until the queue items is got complete…

You can use the above steps in Do while loop checking with the condition TransactionItem isNot Nothing.

Actually the best practice is using RE Framework, which will have a template for retrieving the values from queue and loop based on the available queue items, all you need to do will be using the queue values based on your requirement.

Yes it will work…

So for example the first queue item is in process state and I want to update the status in the excel file after comparing…

So the column name is STATU

how can I write the status is ok or not ok in the STATUS Column…

Could you please give me the formula for writing in the excel file for write cell…

hi @chandolusathi.kumar ,

Please check the below workflow, hope this solves your problem

looping.xaml (12.2 KB)

Hi @Dharunya_Devi

First of all thank you for your work…

Could you please help me to compare the string…

The string is got from the web page…

So I have a string “SATHISH KUMAR JT1”

or else “SATHISH KUMAR JT2”

OR ELSE"SATHISH KUMAR,"

SO I want to check these conditions…

If a string contain , or JT1 or JT2

THEN I need to continue to further steps

If there’s no one is satisfied
Then i need to check the string with

First name or last name like…

First name and last name is the string values coming from queue

If this condition satisfied then

Go to further steps…

Could you please help me to write the condition in the if Else activity…

I am doing the process in the REF…

PLEASE HELP ME TO COMPLETE IT…

Use Assign activity and provide the below condition,

strVar = if(NameVar.tolower.trim.contains(“jt1”),“String is JT1”, if(NameVar.tolower.trim.contains(“jt2”),“String is JT2”,“”))

Here, NameVar is the variable which store the webpage value Eg: SATHISH KUMAR JT1

Hi @Dharunya_Devi i am unable to find out the statement which is mentioned in the solution…is it
single statement to check the all the conditions

Like a string contain JT1 AND JT2 AND , Value…

Could you please mention it again…

So the string contain any of one element mentioned in above

Ex: SATHISH KUMAR JT2

OR SATHISH KUMAR JT1

OR SATHISH KUMAR,

OR SATHISH, KKUMAR

LIKE THIS…

Could you please help me to get the required statement to find out the solution for this…

Hi @Dharunya_Devi thanks for your support and work

I got the solution for this…

So I am using the transaction items from queue…

So I just read a Excel data and uploading in the queue and processing that items.

So as excepted i need to write the status is a column in this i need to write “ok” if condition is true and “Not ok” if the conditions is false…

So for the transaction no 1 I need to write the status column with “ok” or “Not ok”

Similarly for each transaction I need to write the status column…

Then i want go to another web page i need to check the case as similar to earlier and I have column name as Status2

And i need to check some conditions and similarly I need to write the status2 with column is “ok” or “Not ok”

I got the conditions for both of them and i want to write the status2 column with “ok” or “Not ok”

And another condition is if the status column and status2 column is with “ok” then i need to write the another column with status3 with “approved”

If any of the columns status or status2 column is with “Not ok” then i need to write the status3 column with “rejected”

Could you please help me the conditions which I need to use in write cell activity corresponding to each transaction item to write the status column
With ok or not ok field…

This final step i want…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.