Storing variables in a data table

I need to fetch Name, mobile number, email and company fields from a website and store in a CSV file. But in order to do that I need to store the variables in a data table which I couldn’t figure out how. So could anyone help me out with this?

1 Like

If it is available in table format , you can directly use data scrapping .It will give you all the value in data table form

1 Like

@vivek_Chowdary

use build data table with the columns name which you want to extract and use Add Data Row activity by which you can add value in the created datatable.

Cheers

1 Like

what should I give in the inputs field of the data row?

1 Like

The array of your extracted variables in this format {var1,var2,var3,var4}

1 Like

@palanikumar I cannot do data scraping because I need to store more records based on the user requirement. So I need to take the row values individually and store them in the data table.

1 Like

@Himanshu.joshi I am not getting you. I have 4 variables named {name,phone,email,company}. Now I have used a Build Data Table Activity with 4 columns and I have used an Add Data Row Activity with the inputs of ArrayRow as {name,phone,email,company}. But still I get an error.

1 Like

what was the error

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

The error was not on the datatable you are trying to click some where in the webpage form where you got this exception. review the other code as well

1 Like

No, I would like you to check whether the 2 steps followed were right or wrong.

1 Like

try to run the code without there 2 steps

1 Like

It’s working, I added an assign activity and assigned a new data table to a variable DT. Then I created 4 new Add Data Column Activities and added them into the data table. Finally I kept the Add Data Row Activity in a while loop and done. My code is working fine.
I would like to thank you for showing interest and helping me out.:blush:

HI Vivek, Kindly share xaml file for workflow