Source: Get IMAP Mail Messages Message: Invalid credentials (Failure) Exception Type: MailKit.Security.AuthenticationException RemoteException wrapping MailKit.Security.AuthenticationException: Invalid credentials (Failure)

Hi team ,
Can you please help me why am i getting this error again and again, eventhough i have set IMAP configuration, sever, port everything? Thanks in Advance!

Source: Get IMAP Mail Messages

Exception Type: MailKit.Security.AuthenticationException

RemoteException wrapping MailKit.Security.AuthenticationException: Invalid credentials (Failure)
at UiPath.Mail.Activities.GetMailActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

1 Like

Hi
Welcome to uipath community
Kindly check with these pls
—Username and password of the user mentioned in the property panel of IMAP mail activity
—In ur gmail Accounts settings Turn on “Allow Secure apps” and try the workflow.
—also make sure that IMPA is enables

—and finally here you go on how to create app password in gmail for uipath

Cheers @rajranjan018

1 Like

Adding to this, in Gmail you will need to create app password as well :slight_smile: