UI Path

Im a new for the UI path. could you please advise why this error occurred as (19.6.0+Branch.master.Sha.adf20656f41da84cdec5e5620b62276717eb7319

Source: Get IMAP Mail Messages

Exception Type: MailKit.Security.AuthenticationException

RemoteException wrapping MailKit.Security.AuthenticationException: Invalid credentials (Failure)
at UiPath.Mail.Activities.GetMailActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
)?

My mail address is prasannabandara978@gmail.com

@Prasanna_Bandara

Welcome to the UIpath Community.

Have you specified credentials properly or not ? Please check it once again and then try it.

1 Like

HI @Prasanna_Bandara

It looks like you are having some problems with the credentials/ security options. Make sure that you provide the correct credentials for the activity. Also make sure all the other security requirements are met if you have any special security options set.

1 Like

Hi @Prasanna_Bandara,

Welcome to the forum.
You need to use app password for gmail rather than normal password.
I am attaching the link from this link you can generate app password. Just generate an app password and use it in Get IMAP Mail in password field.
Just check if there is any firewall blocking to read the mail from the code.

Please mark it as solution if it will work for you.

Best!!
Anmol

i have configured the google account that you have informed. but still occurred the error as the same.

Hi Lakshman,

i have double checked my credentials and no any errors found.

@Prasanna_Bandara

Please check below threads and follow the steps.

Hi Lakshman,

Unfortunately but after to log in I have the following message: “The setting you are looking for is not available for your account.”.

So is there any other solution according to you?

Thanks,

Miguel "

@MigT am also getting same issue, please tell me if you found solution for this

hi @AalokitSChhabra,

unfortunately no, so I used another solution with GetOutlookmail activity. But, if someone found a solution to GetIMAPmail activity, I’m curious to know it.