[solved] Publishing Issue - Validation Error on Validation Error-Free Workflow

Hi,

EDIT
Wow, I fixed it! I added an assign activity to create a variable for the workbook I used earlier in the process (but not used or referenced directly in the workflow that was experiencing the issue, which was causing my confusion). By adding the wbFix variable (type UiPath.Excel.Workbook) and referencing an in_wb argument, it fixed my issue.

I am trying to publish a workflow with 0 validation errors and 0 issues when run from Studio, and upon clicking the Publish button, I receive this error:

I press Open Logs on the error to inspect the issue. The following are a few examples of the [WARN] entries in the log (I have bolded the differences):

11:50:33.8908 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] GetCompilerErrors C:\Users\ShelbyPons\Documents\REAL PROJECTS\Signed Invoice PDF Review\Upload Sign Save.xaml Namespace or type specified in the Imports ‘System.Activities.Presentation.Annotations’ doesn’t contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn’t use any aliases.
11:50:33.8908 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] GetCompilerErrors C:\Users\ShelbyPons\Documents\REAL PROJECTS\Signed Invoice PDF Review\Upload Sign Save.xaml Namespace or type specified in the Imports ‘System.Activities.Presentation.Expressions’ doesn’t contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn’t use any aliases.
11:50:33.8908 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] GetCompilerErrors C:\Users\ShelbyPons\Documents\REAL PROJECTS\Signed Invoice PDF Review\Upload Sign Save.xaml Namespace or type specified in the Imports ‘System.Activities.Presentation.View’ doesn’t contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn’t use any aliases.

I tried googling all parts of “Namespace or type specified in the Imports ‘xxx’ doesn’t contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn’t use any aliases,” to no avail.

Please note: in the workflow, I have two nearly identical sequences which I invoke in an if/then statement. Only the “Then” invoked sequence is the one causing these issues (the last part of the file path present in the logs - “Upload Sign Save.xaml”).

Can anyone help me understand the meaning of this error and what I may need to do to fix it in order to publish this workflow?

Thank you!
Shelby

Dear Please send the project file.

@Muhammad_Jahangir thank you, but I just figured it out. The issue was the workflow was lacking an excel workbook reference I think. Now it is working.

My pleasure brother.:blush: