Validation Errors Help!

Hello,

I am trying to publish my project to the orchestrator but am having some validation issues. The first one is looking for an old .xaml file that I have deleted as I don’t need it anymore. I’m not sure where it is pointing to this file… It doesn’t invoke the workflow file at all. The biggest issue I’m having is with the validation error for Active Directory.
Type ‘UiPath.ActiveDirectoryDomainServices.Service.ActiveDirectoryService’ is not defined. I have tried reinstalling the package as well as adding UiPath.ActiveDirectoryDomainServices.Service into my imports located at the bottom beside variables/arguments. The last errors I am getting are Type ‘System.Data.DataTable’ is not defined. This is an error I am getting in regards to an xaml file I am importing multiple times which basically adds a lot of data into a datatable from variables.

Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks

Bump… please help

Hi there,

Can you share your xamls so that I can see what might be missing. If it is not defined then there is something that is missing - a publishing error or that kind is sometimes associated with run-time but not compile time errors.

Specifically the one I am worried about is the Type ‘UiPath.ActiveDirectoryDomainServices.Service.ActiveDirectoryService’ is not defined. I can fix the other ones. The datatable and datarow ones are coming from the workflow that I extracted so I can just undo that.

Do you need my xamls for the active directory error?

Yeah, let me check it once just to be sure…If it is of sensitive nature then no need to share else you can post it here.