SOAP Request Wizard gives error "ServiceClient.MethodName" not found

studio
invoke
soap
webservice

Hi,
I had created a simple WCF SOAP service and hosted that service in IIS. I created one console app and add reference of that service in that console app to consume that service. It is working as expected when i execute it from that console app.
Now i am trying to consume it through uiPath Studio. I am able to browse the wsdl using SOAP Request but when i give values to the parameters and click on invoke button it throw an error

“ServiceClient.MethodName” not found.

Can anyone suggest what can be the possible reason behind this?

Did you find out any solution? I am also getting the same error

Getting the below warning in logs

10:07:51:381 => [WARNING] [UiPath.Workflow.Logging.StudioTraceListener] [46] SharpSvn.SvnInvalidNodeKindException: ‘C:\Users\thepathbreaker\Documents\UiPath\SoapUiTesting’ is not a working copy
at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)
at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, svn_error_t* error, Object targets)
at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Status(String path, SvnStatusArgs args, EventHandler1 statusHandler) at SharpSvn.SvnClient.GetStatus(String path, SvnStatusArgs args, Collection1& statuses)
at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.<>c__DisplayClass53_1.b__0()
at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.SVNClientAction(Func`1 action)
at UiPath.Project.SourceControl.SVNSourceControl.GetSvnStatus(String path)

@thepathbreaker, nope i am still looking for solution

Tried many soap requests and all are working in soap Ui but getting “Method Not Found” error in UiPath. Don’t know what is wrong.

Hi,
Any solution found?

Thanks,
Rome