Sign In UiPath studio do not work in MAC with Parallels instaled

Hi
I have issue with Sign In on Mac with Parallel installed, after clickin on Sign in ,I m redirected to Chrome which is running on Mac and window is open with standard message -When system dialog prompts, click Open Application and that all nothing more I was trying Sign in also on other option by connecting to Orchestrator by using Client ID and Client Secret but same results no connection :frowning:

Hi @stanislav.ivanic

Welcome to the Community!

Are you using Parallels in Compatibility mode, i.e. there’s a setting at the top to use parallels and mac as one. you need to disable that setting first. I don’t remember the accurate name but there’s a setting at the top left corner.

Check Default settings in windows inside parallels to point to Chrome. instead of Chrome(Mac)

Hi
Second option I was try to do with new installation of UiPath studio because first time i got question which browser will be in use but I did mistake and i click on Chrome MAC but not I do not know how to change it to Chrome or to Edge :frowning: reinstallation do not help)

In your parallels can you go in and click on windows button and search for Default Apps.

There you can select the Chrome.

now its running :slight_smile: so I can use Parallels but default browsers needs to run on Windows side not MAC - So Im in finally -happy.

Yes @stanislav.ivanic

Great!

please mark this topic as close by marking the solution.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.