SharePoint


#22

Hello Rudravas.
I don’t believe what “I don’t require any username / pwd to access the SP site.” because every microsoft account have login and password, if your site is public why you wrote (http://teams.xxxx.com/), so this url is not full, look example. I can’t testing SP without login and password, I don’t have public SP, maybe you need create credential for your site.

Have a nice day.


#23

I have MFA in my Sharepoint, and my Share point session features error “: Cannot contact web site ‘https…/’ or the web site does not support SharePoint Online credentials. The response status code is ‘Forbidden’. The response headers are 'X-SharePointHealthScore=0…”.

How can I solve this problem?


#24

Hello Leo. This activiti dosn’t working with MFA. You can create new user for bot and disable MFA for bot_user. Have a nice day.


#25

I’m able to successfully upload a text file to my target document library but the output parameter for LinkPath is always null. I’m uploading to SharePoint Online. Any idea why the LinkPath isn’t returned?


#26

Do we have any activity for getting list of the files in a sharepoint folder?


#27

Hey Tyler can you share your example? I am having a hell of a time trying to get this thing to work. Can anyone show the full steps? I am assuming we start with Convert string to secure, sharepoint session then, upload?
Thanks,
John


#28

John, I’ll list the steps it is pretty straightforward once I had it figured out.

  1. You are correct, you’d start with converting string to secure (or another method of getting your PW as a SecureString).
  2. You’ll then need to use the “Share point session” activity to initialize a “ClientContext” variable (for the “Upload” activity to use). I entered the url for my site collection as the “UrlPath” value, my email address used to access SP for the “UserName” value, and the secureString variable that was already created as the “UserPassword” value.
  3. Last you’ll use the “Upload” activity. Use the ClientContext variable you created as the “ClientContextSession” value, the name of the document library as the “LibraryName”, the path to the file you wish to upload as the “LocalPath”, and for the “PathToFolder” value I used the relative path of the document library that I named to upload the file to.

Interestingly, I had to go back through and recreate this (I’ve moved on to using the Graph API as I also want to populate metadata in the columns of the item) to answer your question and my LinkPath variable appears to work properly now. Not sure what I did differently this time though…

Hope this helps!