Sending outlook mail to multiple people from Datatable

Hi All,

I am working on a problem where i have scraped a table from web and stored as Datatable and one of the columns of the Datatable have email id’s like below

Uipath

Now i want to send a mail to all the people in the Datatable in one go, How could i do that using the send outlook mail messages activity.

Thanks

Have you tried placing the email addresses in the TO field, separated by “;” ?

So basically you should loop through your datatable, take the Email addresses, add them in a string with the “;” as a separator and send that string variable in the To field of the Send Outlook Mail Message activity.

Hope this helps.

Maybe there’s a nicer way to do it, but a simple flow could be(it works for me):

The value in the assign is: str_EmailAddresses+row(0).ToString+“;”

From what I can see you are sending the email inside the loop which I don’t think is a best practice. If you create the string of addresses in the loop then you can send just one mail and that is it.

Hope it helps.

@shekhawat.arjun1307 - The easiest way send an email to everyone in single shot. Just I have concatenate all email together in single variable.

EmailIdMerge.xaml (7.2 KB)

Happy Learning :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @saijagadesh06
I am trying the same approach but right now i am getting some issue in send outlook mail message activity, if you could help me with that.

@shekhawat.arjun1307 - Just follow my workflow, you should not get any error.

EmailIdMerge.xaml (8.0 KB)

Happy Learning :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you try to send just a simple email to just one email address? The timeout might be a connectivity issue.