Send email forwarding previuos ones

Hello friends

@rkelchuri, @Rammohan91, @balupad14, @Florent_Salendres, @Gouda_6,

I am trying to forward an email with attached the original email and I need to write an additional text in the body of the email.
How can I obtani that?
Can you please attach a workflow of how to do that?
Thank you so much,
Cami :slight_smile:

@CamiCat

Kindly save the mail uou want to forward in a mail message variable and use send smtp mail activity or use send exchange mail activity where we have an option in the property called…forward…
Here place that mailmessage variable and you can write the body of the mail as well…

Hope this would help you

Cheeerss.!

1 Like

Thank you so much @Palaniyappan.

In the property forward is there a MailMessage right?
How can I filter the body of a collection of emails for choosing the correct one to send?
Thank you so much,
Cami

@CamiCat
Buddy
-Assign the collection of mailmessages to a variable
-Keep that in a for each loop
-As you want to filter based on the body, put like item.body.contains(the string you want to compare)
-once you have found the mail message, assign it to a variable of mailmessage type
-now take any send mail activity and assign that variable to forward property

Hope this would help you…
Cheers…!

1 Like

Hello @CamiCat,

How are you ? After a long time I am seeing your post. I hope everything is going well expect this issue :smile: . Tell me in the finally if you are not achieved the solution to this issue. We go to develop the custom activity like which we had done for the CSV.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Palaniyappan for your precious suggestions.
I’ll do in this way and let you know as soon as possible :slightly_smiling_face:
Cami

1 Like

Hello @balupad14,

how are you?
I hope this issue is almost resolved.
I ask you very kindly if it possible for you to check the Send outlook mail message from another account and the Select element dropdown menu Citrix - #8 by Jan_Brian_Despi.
Thank you so so much,
Cami :slight_smile:

1 Like