Selectors are not working from orchestrator but working on studio. What might be the issue?

Selectors are not working from orchestrator but working on studio. What might be the issue?

This is the error message:

Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hallo Ramesh_Muni_MUNI,

you might have this problem because you have installed extensions on your personal studio but not on the robot.

Greetings Johann

Its enterprise setup. how to install extensions on robot

Hi
i had some issues in my Live machine, the installed uipath latest version studio from that i enable browser extension.

im not using browser . It is desktop application

Hi @Ramesh_Muni_MUNI

How did you installed studio/robot?

If you installed using exe installer,try to uninstall it and install using windows installer/msi.

If u wish to try this option,take a back up of your code /studio set up files before uninstalling the studio/robot.