I am facing UI element not found, Attach window missing issue while automating Cargowise One Application due to dyanamic change in selectors.
I tried Find Image, Image Exists, Used tab and Computer vision activities also.
But I am unable to fix the issue.
The code was running at start time but i am unable to run the same code next day due to dyanamic change in the selectors.
After changing the title as * in the next run , the title changed and unable to find the screen.
Again I tried to validate the selectors through indicate screen , I got the below selectors which is different from previous one.