Select a template option when multiple template available

Hi,
I have few template in one form and I need to select that particular form every time and click more options like the attached image , how do I do that. Every time I configure it is selecting the more options from the new template created.

Hi @yourspalani ,

Did you checked any selector differences for the three dots in the screenshot. Please explore on Ui explorer and understand the difference between the three dots for all the templates. if we find the difference we can use dynamic selectors to click the correct three dot option for the specific template. thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @kirankumar.mahanthi1
Yes for the overall image I can find using the name of the template but if I use that It will click the template and go inside it but for my case it has click the 3 dots(…) and open the more options.
For that only ’ idx=‘3’ is increasing every time.
Any chance to use any other option to select the whole template and click the option based on previous activity ?
Sorry very new to this , thanks for your help

Hi @yourspalani ,

In that case can we use anchor base activity. Based on your message we are getting proper selectors for the templates so based on the we will get the correct template name so we can use this anchor for the three dots so that it will click the correct three dots for the specific template. Please explore on this option to proceed on your requirement. Refer the below links for more guidance. thanks.

1 Like