There is no .screenshot folder and other folders which starts with “.” from project folder but able to see the informative screenshots in Main.xaml file. May i know whether anyone having idea on where the .screenshot folder saved?
Not a hidden folder by any chance? Because default it is part of your projects root folder.
If you really want to go Inspector Gadget on this:
- create a small workflow test file.
- add 1 click action to it and set it to any element, just as long as a screencap is made to support it.
- open your .xaml testfile in any text editor, such as notepad.
- find your element click code
- look for an ID similar to this one:
- This is the filename of the informative screenshot:
- Search your file system on this file and you have found your location.
Are you able to see .screenshots folder from Studio project panel ?
Thanks @Jeroen_van_Loon .Your reply helped me to find the root cause of the issue. Actually in my system ‘Show Hidden Files’ option was disabled. Now i have enabled from File Explorer options–>View–>Show hidden files
Thanks @lakshman for responding. Now the issue got sorted
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.