Scraping5

hello all,
Actually i am new in rpa UiPath so i want to know that can we extract image web or from anywhere
using computer vision, app/web recorder or screenscraping.

Yes, you can extract images from the web or other sources using various UiPath activities and methods, including Computer Vision, Web Recorder, and Screen Scraping.

Here are the ways to extract images in UiPath:

1. Computer Vision: UiPath’s Computer Vision activities allow you to extract images and information from web and desktop applications with AI-based image recognition. You can use activities like “Click Image,” “Find Image,” and “Get OCR Text” to interact with and extract data from images on the screen.
  2. Web Recorder: The Web Recorder tool in UiPath allows you to record and automate web interactions. While it primarily focuses on web elements, it can also be used to extract images from web pages. You can use the “Data Scraping” feature to extract images and other data.
  3. Screen Scraping: UiPath provides screen scraping capabilities to extract data from different sources, including images. You can use the “Screen Scraping” wizard to select an image, define an anchor point, and extract information associated with that image.

@Madhu_Maurya

Hi @Madhu_Maurya

We can use the Take Screenshot activity to capture the image in the web browser or desktop applications.
It was an Ui activity, which captures the image in the screen, where you want to capture the image you can indicate the element.

Check the below image for better understanding.

Hope it helps!!

you mean to say we can extract image link and after that need to download

Hi @Madhu_Maurya ,

I believe we would also be able to perform the Download of the Image from public sites if the Image url is known. You could check the below video on a similar case :

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.