What can be the cause of the error "Save screenshot: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" when running a project from Studio or Orchestrator?
There can be several ways to solve this kind of error:
- make "WaitForReady" as "Interactive" or "Complete", in the "Take Screenshot" activity
- check if the selector for the Take Screenshot activity is extensive enough to validate all the different files
- check if the output variable is defined correctly in Take Screenshot activity
- give a delay of around 1-3 minutes seconds between "Take Screenshot" and "Save Image" activities and verify
- if there are provided selectors for Take screenshot activity, they need to be removed and test the behavior again
if using RE-Framework, need to check if there is any space in the name of "RE_Framework" documentation pdf file under the Documentation folder
- If the space is present, then it needs to be removed and the project published again
- if using RE-Framework, need to check if there is any space in the name of "RE_Framework" documentation pdf file under the Documentation folder
- Known to happen when 1 schedule starts at the same time as the other one finishes. Placing schedules a few minutes apart can fix the issue.