SAP ME23n scrolling is not happening

Hi Team
I am having problem with SAP ME23N transaction. I have below line item PO History view. I need to click on Invoice document number (not appearing in the below pic), i have to scroll down to see that number.

I tried 2 options:

1. Downloaded the PO History into an excel and filtering the data with IR-L (Invoice) type and fetching the number and then trying to click. This is working fine when i have Invoice document showing in the initial screen, without any scroll down. However, when its not in initial screen, its throwing error “time out” saying element not found.
  2. I also tried Data scraping method. It seems the row is being identified, (I could see the row number in the UI Explorer using indicate element). however, it not opening the document, and the process is moving to next step. No error in this case. Since the document didn’t open, its failing at next step.

Below is the selector:
<sap colName=‘BELNR’ id=‘usr/subSUB0:SAPLMEGUI:0019/subSUB3:SAPLMEVIEWS:1100/subSUB2:SAPLMEVIEWS:1200/subSUB1:SAPLMEGUI:1301/subSUB2:SAPLMEGUI:1303/tabsITEM_DETAIL/tabpTABIDT14/ssubTABSTRIPCONTROL1SUB:SAPLMEGUI:1316/ssubPO_HISTORY:SAPLMMHIPO:0100/cntlMEALV_GRID_CONTROL_MMHIPO/shellcont/shell’ text=‘{{InvDocNumber}}’

Please help me in identifying the problem. Thank you

instead of scrolling, can you automate the robot to use the search function to search for the invoice number? it should focus the page on that row you want to find so that you dont have to scroll

1 Like

One more hint in regards of selectors, when navigating in ME23n is here. See screenshots

Thank you @jack.chan and @LevKushnir
Its working.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.