SAP Login Issue version 7.40

!

SAP login issue earlier it used to login without issue can anyone help me !!! not able to find the reason . though SAP Logon executed successfully but login failed.

Error message : SAP Login ‘saplogon.exe SAP’: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Please find error related image

Hi Krishna, did you find the solution? I met the same issue.

@kiko.wei

Hello Kiko,

please take a look at this side, how to configure SAP that SAP GUI Scripting runs successfully. Especially look at RZ11 configuration and the High Speed Connection of the network settings. Both can be a reason for this behavior, although SAP GUI Scripting is installed and correctly enabled.

Best regards
Stefan

Hi Stefan, user and I (developer) both have no access to RZ11; but the setting on the client side was already done. Actually the tricky thing is, sometimes user is able to log in SAP and sometimes gets this error.

@kiko.wei

Hello Kiko,

to understand that correctly, the same user on the same computer can use sometimes SAP GUI Scripting and sometimes it does not work?

Best regards
Stefan

Not sure if ‘using SAP GUI Scripting’ you said is the same meaning as log in SAP. The situation is the same user on the same computer, sometimes can log in SAP with her own sap id & password, sometimes receive error ‘SAP Login ‘saplogon.exe SAP’: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector’.
For SAP login, I am using UiPath.Core.Activities.SAP.Login.

And I just checked configuration steps, ‘setting on client side’, ‘Enabling High Speed Connections’ and ‘Enabling Modal Dialog Boxes’ were all set correctly on user’s computer (before she met the error) .

Yes, after you start the SAP Logon the SAP GUI Scripting is available and this is the API which UiPath uses to automate SAP GUI for Windows.

Please try to change your selector. Use an asterisk in front of your title name. In some cases it could be possible that the window title is different, and this could be a reason why UiPath can’t find the element.

E.g. in the Visualization 2 section of the options it is possible to add information to the Window Title, and if this is activated it is part of your selector.

I thought that the screen name will always be SAP only before log in, so didn’t change that before. Let me try this out. Will let you know the result. Thanks Stefan.

1 Like

Hi Stefan, it still does not work. Error msg: SAP Login ‘saplogon.exe SAP’: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: wnd app=‘saplogon.exe’ title=‘*SAP’ />

One thing I noticed is that when error occurred, the Search field and button behind will disappear. I am thinking that is why selector is invalid. But I don’t know why they disappear and where to do setting.

It works fine on my own computer every time actually. :frowning:

HI @kiko.wei

check this one SAP - how to check if GUI scripting is enabled at server-side?

Best regards, Lev

1 Like

hi Lev, also checked this. It is enabled on user’s side.

@kiko.wei

Hello Kiko,

you can set, whether the OK Code field is shown, in the options menu Visualization 1 of the SAP Logon.

Best regards
Stefan

Hi Stefan, also checked this with user. It was already toggled on.

@kiko.wei Are you able to Record and Playback the script with the native SAP recorder as mention above in my link?

please provide screenshots

1 Like

yes it is enabled.

Hi @LevKushnir and @StefanSchnell , do appreciate for your help. I want to add one thing I found today that this login issue not only happens when it needs to enter SAP id & password, but also happens when using single sign on. The error msg on user’s side is still
“Call transaction ‘saplogon.exe SAP’: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: wnd app=‘saplogon.exe’ cls=‘SAP_FRONTEND_SESSION’ title=‘*’ /” .

And it always works fine on my own computer.

1 Like

HI @kiko.wei

Can you go somewhere in SAP, in any transaction, use UiExplorer and identify any Input Field

Please share the screenshot

Thanks, Lev