SAP BAPI Package - Unable to find SAP Connection wizard in Studio 2018.1

Hi,

I have installed UiPath SAP BAPI Package in my UiPath studio 2018.1.2 , but i coudn’t find any sap connection wizard or any SAP related activity in studio. Please let me know how to get sap connection wizard in studio.

I have installed all prerequisites mentioned in uipath site.

Thanks,
Vinod

@lvkr - Please refer to this post. Do you see the SAP Connector Wizard in Studio toolbar?

Hi Sreenivasam,

Thanks for your reply

No, I coudn’t find any SAP connector Wizard in tool bar .

I have gone through that post and installed all pre requisites needed.

Please suggest any thing else need to do in studio to see the sap connector Wizard in tool bar.

Thanks,
Vinod

please find below images for reference.

Please let me know how to get SAP connector wizard in uipath studio.

Thanks,
Vinod

Hi Sreenivasam,

Thanks for your reply

No, I coudn’t find any SAP connector Wizard in tool bar .

I have gone through that post and installed all pre requisites needed.

Please suggest any thing else need to do in studio to see the sap connector Wizard in tool bar.

Thanks,

@lvkr - Could you please check if the below pre-requisites are installed in your system?

Installation Prerequisites

The 32bit (x86) .NET 4.0 Variant of the SAP Connector for Microsoft .NET 3.0 (NCo 3.0) is a prerequisite for this activity pack. This connector also requires the Microsoft C++ Runtime DLL s version 10.0 (this is contained in the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package). Your SAP Administrator should be able to provide the installer.

More details at:

@lvkr, SAP BAPI is compatible from 2018.3 version of UiPath Studio.

Hi @Dominic @sreenivasm @lvkr How did you install the SAP Connectors I am not able to install the SAP Connectors. Can you please tell me the issue.

And one more I didn’t get this can you please tell me what s this. It is saying about the SAP Licensed. What permission I have to take. Please help me on this.

UiPath has updated the SAP BAPI activities so much that I don’t believe it appears in the tool bar any longer. You have to search for the SAP activities in “Activities.” If it can be added to the Design ribbon, then someone please correct me.

In the “About the SAP BAPI Activities Pack” link they provided, it says this:

Hi,

With version 2.0.0 and above we have redesigned the wizards to be launched from the activity designer. The wizard is no longer in the ribbon. This design is now followed in all business activities like for example Salesforce.

Regards,
Bhushan

1 Like

I’ve no idea what that means. I have insatlled the SAP BAPI Activities pack (2.2.1), and I don’t see any way to pull up a wizard. The SAP UiPath documentation still shows it in the ribbon. You say it’s in the “activity designer”. I’ll try that. What is the Activity Designer and how do I open it?

Hi,

Please refer to the documentation for v2.0.0 and above related to the two activities on this page:

Regards,
Bhushan