Running unattended bot with custom library issue

Hi There,

I am trying to run a process from a subfolder. I publsihed the process within that folder and assigned a machine + robot to that folder. The folder has its own package feed. As I run the process it can not seem to find a custom library that i have uploaded to the lbraries in the tenant. How should i set this up so that the process packages are picked up from the folder feed but the custom library that i have build/uploaded to production is fetched from the tenant? Do I have to adjust the standard robot role for this or is this a dependency issue, what is the best way to appoarch this?

This is happening to all custom libraries.

When running a process on an unattend robot with a custom library inside it it, i get the following error:

Cannot create unknown type ‘{clr-namespace:MailLibrary;assembly=MailLibrary}SendStatusReport’. at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.WriteStartObject(XamlType xamlType) at System.Xaml.XamlWriter.WriteNode(XamlReader reader) at System.Xaml.XamlServices

Library has only uipath system.activities 21.10.4 and sharepoint activities 1.0.7 both on strict. The project in which it is used has the same version.

Kind regards,

Dyonn Bakker

Got the following response from the event viewer when following the orchestrator path so I would say this has to do with rights: {“code”:“NotAuthorized”,“message”:“User is not authorized”,“feed”:{“id”:“25a5b74a-f1f8-4342-a0bb-bb43d9f4bb12”,“name”:“Processes-25a5b74a-f1f8-4342-a0bb-bb43d9f4bb12”,“tenant”:“Default”}}

Solution has been found, i have added the orchestrator url feed of acceptance to the nuget.config, robot is now able to get packages from that source.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.