Running scripts success in Studio but failed when publish to Robot

Hi All,

For now I’m using Uipath to manipulate Citrix. When I finish the workflow design in Studio and run in it, all goes well.
However, when I publish my project to Robot, most of times the scripts will run failed with different errors. For example, sometime it prompts cannot find ‘Window’, sometimes it tells me cannot execute ‘Click’ action.

I’m totally confused and have no idea why I got different result in Studio and Robot. Hope can get some tips.


Click will Fail in most of the cases when it is published,
check below links