Running a local sytem workflow process in another system without installing Uipath StudioX

I have create a workflow in my local system and uploaded it’s NuGet Package in the Orchestrator. But I want to run the process in another system without installing UiPath studio and it should be unattended. Is it possible??

Please guide me.

Thank You

@Mohan_Kumar2

1. Download UiPath Robot: Go to the UiPath website or your company’s UiPath resource portal and download the UiPath Robot installer that matches the version compatible with your UiPath Orchestrator.
  2. Install UiPath Robot: Run the downloaded installer on the target machine and follow the installation wizard’s instructions to install UiPath Robot.
    3 Connect Robot to Orchestrator : During the installation process, you will be prompted to connect the Robot to the Orchestrator. Provide the Orchestrator URL and the necessary authentication credentials (Machine Key or Username & Password) to establish the connection between the Robot and Orchestrator.

5 Provision Unattended Robot : After connecting the Robot to Orchestrator, you need to make sure that the Robot is provisioned as an Unattended Robot. This can be done in the UiPath Orchestrator under the “Robots” section. Ensure the Robot is assigned to the appropriate Environment.

Then create job in orchestrator and run

Hi @Mohan_Kumar2

Yes, it is possible to run a process in UiPath on another system without installing UiPath Studio. This is achieved through UiPath Orchestrator and the use of Unattended Robots.

Unattended Robots are designed to run in the background without requiring any human interaction or the presence of UiPath Studio. They can execute automation processes scheduled by Orchestrator or triggered by external events. To run your process on another system without UiPath Studio, follow these steps:

1. Set Up Unattended Robot:
  • Make sure you have an Unattended Robot license available in your Orchestrator tenant. Unattended Robots require a separate license from Studio.
  • Add the machine on the other system to the Orchestrator and configure it as an Unattended Robot.
  1. Publish the Process:
  • In UiPath Studio on your local system, publish your workflow as a package. This will create a .nupkg file that contains your automation project.
  1. Upload Package to Orchestrator:
  • Go to the Orchestrator web portal and navigate to the Packages section.
  • Upload the .nupkg package file you created in step 2.
  1. Create a Process:
  • In the Orchestrator, create a new Process using the uploaded package. Assign it to the Unattended Robot on the other system.
  1. Schedule or Trigger the Process:
  • Once the process is created, you can schedule it to run at specific times or trigger it manually from the Orchestrator web portal.
  1. Run the Process:
  • The Unattended Robot on the other system will execute the process without requiring UiPath Studio. It will use the package and run the automation as per the schedule or trigger.

Hope it helps!!

Hi @Mohan_Kumar2

Yes, it is possible to run a process on another system without installing UiPath Studio. This is achieved through UiPath Orchestrator and Unattended Robots.

1. Publish the Workflow to Orchestrator: After creating the workflow in UiPath Studio, publish it to UiPath Orchestrator. This will create a NuGet package containing the process.

2. Create an Unattended Robot: In UiPath Orchestrator, create an Unattended Robot. Unattended Robots are dedicated to running processes on target machines without the need for human interaction.

3. Provision the Target Machine: Make sure the target machine where you want to run the process has UiPath Robot installed. The Robot will act as the executor for the process.

4. Connect the Robot to Orchestrator: On the target machine, configure the UiPath Robot to connect to the same Orchestrator where you published the process. This will allow the Robot to download and execute the published process from Orchestrator.

5. Allocate the Process to the Unattended Robot: In Orchestrator, allocate the published process to the Unattended Robot you created earlier. This will assign the process to the Robot, allowing it to be executed on the target machine.

6. Start the Process: Now, you can trigger the execution of the process from Orchestrator. The Unattended Robot will download and execute the process on the target machine without the need for UiPath Studio. The process will run in an unattended manner.

Please note that to run unattended processes on other machines, you’ll need the appropriate licenses and permissions in UiPath Orchestrator. Additionally, the target machine must be properly configured with UiPath Robot and connected to Orchestrator.

Hope it helps!!

@mkankatala Sir,I Have tried solution on your advice but having some issues. I have a request to make before you.Is it possible that you take out few minutes from your busy schedule and guide me with the process in a Google Meet.

Sir please consider my request.

Thank You

1 Like

@pravallikapaluri
I Have tried the solution on your advice but having some issues. I have a request to make before you. Is it possible that you to take out few minutes from your busy schedule and guide me through the process in a Google Meet?

Please consider my request.

Thank You