Run as Parallel Process Activity

I am building an attended bot and I need to execute a process parallelly.
The UiPath Run as Parallel Activity properties is not very intuitive. Can someone please help me with what I should add to the properties arguments?

Steps I have done till now:

1. Published “text to SPeech” as a separate package, it reflects in my Orchestrator workspace.
  2. Called RunAsParallel activity from the Main process and added the published package name. The name of the process is similar to the Orchestrator package
    2.1 Error is no such package found in my workspace but I can see it in Orchestrator it’s active.
    2.2 Do I have to pass Orchestrator credentials in the activity argument as a reference.
  3. I did try adding it as a NuGet package and but no luck.

Please provide or help in understanding the properties arguments of the activity.

Hi,

Where did you try to run it from, Studio or UiPathAssistant?
If both processes are in different folder, need to set at OrchestratorFolderPath property.

Regards,

Yes, I tried to run from both, Studio and UiPathAssistant. But no luck. Same error: " Could not find the process in workspace"

I cannot set the Folder path in Orchestrator I don’t see add new folder option. I am using a community edition of Orchestrator and studio. Do I need a license to use this activity?

Hi,

For now, in studio, can you try the following steps?

1. Sign in Automation cloud in Studio
  2. Then change folder which process you want to run exists as the following.
    (Click folder name at right bottom if Studio)

1. Try Run Parallel Process

I cannot set the Folder path in Orchestrator I don’t see add new folder option. I am using a community edition of Orchestrator and studio. Do I need a license to use this activity?

Is there NewFolder button in your OC like the following? (Tenant - Folders)

Regards,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.