Rpa uipath

hello,
I don’t have more knowledge about RPA actually i am new in this field so i have a question.
how to connect move file activities with flow switch to move file .

Hey can you give a more detailed view to your requirement if possible

If you want to move the file based on certain equality conditions using switch, you can try using the below method

So in the above picture, if the value of variable condition is value1 it will move file DT1 to the path specified. Else if the value of condition is value2 it will move the file DT2 to the path specified

XAML to check :-
Main.xaml (10.6 KB)

Hi @Madhu_Maurya

If you want to move the files from one folder to other then try below
1.Use For each file in folder activity
2.Move file activity

Hi @Madhu_Maurya

Based on the condition in flow switch activity…
it will move…

hey can you explain through flow switch activity

ya like this but when i am trying to do getting only default value as a output not getting result as i wish

Hey @Madhu_Maurya ,

If you join the Move file activity with flow switch then the edge connecting both (connector) is marked as default (so deselct isDefaultCase) and then in Case enter the value you want to use for condition.

The expression is given in properties panel of flow switch

Xaml used :-
Main.xaml (12.8 KB)

Tutorial for flow switch:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMv0Wn3IOKA

1 Like

follow the same procedure but unable to move

Hi @Madhu_Maurya

Try using New Flowchart and continue the Process again
Write the Expression or Pass the input variable, if it satisfies it goes to the specific case if not it executes the default case

Hey If you want to change the matching condition, then click on each case like case1, case2 and so on and click properties panel and enter a value there

Flow-Switch.zip (1.4 MB)
In the above zip file is a video that can help you to do the above task