RPA Summer School Studio Thread

:sun_with_face: Hello summer! Hello RPA!
Breeze through automation with RPA Summer School :ocean: :ocean:

Welcome to the Studio Thread of RPA Summer School 2022!!

:woman_technologist: :man_technologist: Meet your trainers:

EMEA APAC:

AMERICAS:

:point_right: Register here for EMEA-APAC Studio thread
:point_right: Register here for AMER Studio thread

:question: :question: :point_down: :point_down: Please ask below any questions you might have in follow-up to our live sessions. You can also take this chance and provide your colleagues with the correct answers and collaborate on topic. :slightly_smiling_face:
Good luck and enjoy your automation journey!! :rocket: :rocket:

7 Likes

SUPER excited to get this kicked off - looking forward to the sessions!

2 Likes

Can i have the link to register for the session 2?

Links for registration below:

EMEA/APAC:

Session 2: See RPA Summer School Studio Session 2 EMEA APAC: The Fundamentals of UiPath Studio at UiPath Learners

Session 3: See RPA Summer School Studio Session 3 EMEA APAC: Introduction to Ui Automation at UiPath Learners

Session 4: See RPA Summer School Studio Session 4 EMEA APAC: Advanced practices with Studio and Orchestrator at UiPath Learners

AMER:

Session 2: See RPA Summer School Studio Session 2 AMER: The Fundamentals of UiPath Studio at UiPath Learners

Session 3: See RPA Summer School Studio Session 3 AMER: Introduction to Ui Automation at UiPath Learners

Session 4: See RPA Summer School Studio Session 4 AMER: Advanced practices with Studio and Orchestrator at UiPath Learners

1 Like

Session 2 AMER,

Thanks for joining and apologies for running short of time for the last 2 exercises.

Iā€™m attaching project zip with Project with solutions for exercises 3 & 4. The Exercise Plan is in the project as a PDF. You can follow the instructions to build your own and compare to the working versions in the project.

• DoWhile has examples of a Do While loop and Else If control
  • ForEachFile has a loop that everyone will use sooner or later. Remember to use the Snippet to create the loop
  • I also added a Variables workflow to respond to a question in the chat.

Thanks to @PD2, @cristina.vidu and @Diana.Gray for making this possible,

@bsenter
StudioSession2Exercises.zip (347.7 KB)

AMER Studio Session 1,

I heard there was trouble reaching the exercise project from session 1.

Iā€™m attaching a working project with the step by step instructions. Try creating your own using the instructions. But this way you have a working version to compare to if you run into complications. You will need to rebuild file path to Excel file to use the example.

Enjoy,

@bsenter
DemoUnicorn.zip (2.4 MB)

Thanks Bryan - Diana

Bryan ā€“ Did you add these exercises to the google folder?

Thanks Diana

The Session 1 exercise was in the folder before the training. I added the Session 2 exercise just now.

Session 2 - Google Drive

~WRD000.jpg

Thanks ā€“ We need to have these prior to session and send out link on chat ā€“ appreciate it - Diana

Is there a recording and slides for the Session 1? Also how do I enable the Debug tab in the UiPath app?