RPA Summer School Studio Thread

:sun_with_face: Hello summer! Hello RPA!
Breeze through automation with RPA Summer School :ocean: :ocean:

Welcome to the Studio Thread of RPA Summer School 2022!!

:woman_technologist: :man_technologist: Meet your trainers:

EMEA APAC:

AMERICAS:

:point_right: Register here for EMEA-APAC Studio thread
:point_right: Register here for AMER Studio thread

:question: :question: :point_down: :point_down: Please ask below any questions you might have in follow-up to our live sessions. You can also take this chance and provide your colleagues with the correct answers and collaborate on topic. :slightly_smiling_face:
Good luck and enjoy your automation journey!! :rocket: :rocket:

7 Likes

SUPER excited to get this kicked off - looking forward to the sessions!

2 Likes

Can i have the link to register for the session 2?

Links for registration below:

EMEA/APAC:

Session 2: See RPA Summer School Studio Session 2 EMEA APAC: The Fundamentals of UiPath Studio at UiPath Learners

Session 3: See RPA Summer School Studio Session 3 EMEA APAC: Introduction to Ui Automation at UiPath Learners

Session 4: See RPA Summer School Studio Session 4 EMEA APAC: Advanced practices with Studio and Orchestrator at UiPath Learners

AMER:

Session 2: See RPA Summer School Studio Session 2 AMER: The Fundamentals of UiPath Studio at UiPath Learners

Session 3: https://community.uipath.com/events/details/uipath-learners-presents-rpa-summer-school-studio-session-3-amer-introduction-to-ui-automation/

Session 4: See RPA Summer School Studio Session 4 AMER: Advanced practices with Studio and Orchestrator at UiPath Learners

1 Like

Session 2 AMER,

Thanks for joining and apologies for running short of time for the last 2 exercises.

I’m attaching project zip with Project with solutions for exercises 3 & 4. The Exercise Plan is in the project as a PDF. You can follow the instructions to build your own and compare to the working versions in the project.

• DoWhile has examples of a Do While loop and Else If control
  • ForEachFile has a loop that everyone will use sooner or later. Remember to use the Snippet to create the loop
  • I also added a Variables workflow to respond to a question in the chat.

Thanks to @PD2, @cristina.vidu and @Diana.Gray for making this possible,

@bsenter
StudioSession2Exercises.zip (347.7 KB)

AMER Studio Session 1,

I heard there was trouble reaching the exercise project from session 1.

I’m attaching a working project with the step by step instructions. Try creating your own using the instructions. But this way you have a working version to compare to if you run into complications. You will need to rebuild file path to Excel file to use the example.

Enjoy,

@bsenter
DemoUnicorn.zip (2.4 MB)

Thanks Bryan - Diana

Bryan – Did you add these exercises to the google folder?

Thanks Diana

The Session 1 exercise was in the folder before the training. I added the Session 2 exercise just now.

Session 2 - Google Drive

~WRD000.jpg

Thanks – We need to have these prior to session and send out link on chat – appreciate it - Diana

Is there a recording and slides for the Session 1? Also how do I enable the Debug tab in the UiPath app?

Hi @Ogechi_Onyewu, Welcome to UiPath Forum!

You can access the debug menu from the menu bar in UiPath Studio.

1 Like

Helpful course.

Please provide exercise project from session 3 & 4

Hello!
Has the quiz for summer School Studio went out?

Hi Team, just wanted to know summer school quiz is done already?

I don’t think so. I have not received any email to complete summer quiz.

Hello Diana,
Hope you are doing well.
Quick question…
Has the Summer School quiz been sent to the candidates?

Hello all,

I am also checking in on the status of the summer school quiz. I just want to ensure that I don’t miss it. Thanks!

I am working in a Citrix ERP environment and having issues β€˜clicking’ on the correct selector. The selectors in a table follow the following format [1,2], [2,2]…[2,10] (Column 2, Rows 1-10). The element that I need to click would be an element beyond the 10th row however when the page scrolls down the elements 11, 12, 13, etc. would then become elements 8, 9, 10. The table within ERP only seems to house 10 rows, so how do I click the 11th element in my bot?