RPA process unexpectedly stops; seems to time out

I have recently begun managing/creating some automations using UiPath at my organization. I’m fairly inexperienced and so is everyone else, so I apologize if the question/issue I’m about to share is mundane…

In a nutshell, we have a process that pulls data from a spreadsheet, enters it into a website and pulls results from the website into another spreadsheet. We have it on a schedule to run twice a week.
I’ve found that when it runs on a holiday (no one in the office), the automation works perfectly. However, if it runs on a day where folks are in the office as usual, it stops about 50 minutes - 70 minutes in. This is fairly consistent.
I’ve observed the process, on my own desktop and on the RPA PC using Remote Desktop Connection and while observing, I can see no faults with the automation.
This leads me to believe that something is wrong with our security/user settings; something is causing the robot to disconnect when other employees are using PCs in the company. My hypothesis is that we have a limit on how many remote connections can occur at once, but I’m really not sure

Has anyone else encountered an issue or something like it? I just need to know where to begin looking for a fix. My systems admin and IT Support team can’t find the issue.

Here’s two examples of the error code I’m getting:
RemoteException wrapping System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at lambda_method(Closure , ActivityContext )
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Activities.VisualBasicValue1.Execute(CodeActivityContext context) at System.Activities.CodeActivity1.InternalExecuteInResolutionContext(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteInResolutionContext[T](ActivityInstance parentInstance, Activity1 expressionActivity) at System.Activities.InArgument1.TryPopulateValue(LocationEnvironment targetEnvironment, ActivityInstance activityInstance, ActivityExecutor executor)
at System.Activities.RuntimeArgument.TryPopulateValue(LocationEnvironment targetEnvironment, ActivityInstance targetActivityInstance, ActivityExecutor executor, Object argumentValueOverride, Location resultLocation, Boolean skipFastPath)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.InternalTryPopulateArgumentValueOrScheduleExpression(RuntimeArgument argument, Int32 nextArgumentIndex, ActivityExecutor executor, IDictionary2 argumentValueOverrides, Location resultLocation, Boolean isDynamicUpdate) at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.ResolveArguments(ActivityExecutor executor, IDictionary2 argumentValueOverrides, Location resultLocation, Int32 startIndex)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.InvalidUiElementException: The UiElement is no longer valid —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Invalid UI node.
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.BringIntoView()
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.BringToForeground()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi
The others folks connect to rpa pc either ?

For desktop windows its one connect at time. Windows Server usually allow two, but can be more if remote login license be active.

It’s possible to allow multiple connect is desktop pc either, but it’s necessary change registry to do it

While it’s in operation, no, at least not to my knowledge. I should’ve mentioned this earlier, but the desktop assigned to the robot is a virtual machine.