Who we are:
CPI makes the technology that powers your everyday life. If you’ve ever used a self-checkout, played the slots at a casino, gotten a drink from a vending machine, or paid to park your car, you’ve probably done so with the aid of one of the 10 million devices installed by CPI. From cash and coins to cards and mobile, we keep the world of payments moving with smart validation devices and business-management software. Our technology powers more than 4 billion transactions every week – and we want you to be a part of it.
Payment technology is constantly evolving, and our associates are up for the challenge. We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver excellent service and support for our vast existing field base, while pushing the envelope of innovation to design and deliver new solutions that reflect the modern payment landscape.
At CPI you will become a valuable part of an inclusive culture of collaboration and innovation with the support of over 3,000 associates working in one of our offices across the world. If you want to have a hands-on global impact on payment solutions, we want you to join our team as a RPA Developer . This is a full time position based in one of our IT offices:
Malvern, PA - Located near Philadelphia, PA
Williston, SC – Located near Augusta, GA
Mount Prospect, IL – Located near Chicago, IL
As a RPA Developer at CPI, you will evangelize, manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative RPA solutions. The RPA Developer is responsible for setting up framework and standards in a federated model to ensure cohesive, comprehensive and successful execution of RPA at CPI.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design and deliver RPA solutions across multiple processes at CPI using RPA tool sets such as (UiPath) and applications such as (SharePoint, SAP, QAD, Salesfoce.com)
- Support the training of RPA CoE best practices, standards, framework to cross-functional teams participating in Bot development and improvement areas
- Analyze process automation requirements and design robotic process automation solutions, architecture and logic
- Configure and test automated processes prior to deployment into production environments using experience in programming languages (Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, C# and/or C+) based on complexity of process
- Develop and assure documentation according to company standards, best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Support, debug, and correct any issues with Production Bots as part of RPA CoE
- Interact with business units to translate business requirements to technology requirements and solutions
- Work closely with IT to understand connectivity and change management, which will affect existing applications associated with proposed automation solutions
- Configure commands or write script to execute the tasks or processes as specified in requirements and design documents; review incremental progress with a process subject matter expert to validate functionality
- Work with business to create datasets for unit testing, regression testing and end-to-end system testing and validate test results with subject matter experts
- Communicate and escalate software-related issues to RPA vendors, suggesting improvements and interacting with other third-party resources
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering or related field
- 1-3 years of direct UiPath RPA experience preferred
- UiPath Developer Certification is highly desired
- Minimum 2 years of process design and process improvement experience
- Minimum 3 years of strong experience in Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, C# and/or C+ experience
- Experience with business analysis, process improvement or value stream mapping
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle including Agile SCRUM
- Strong understanding of programming concepts, gathering requirements, process design and development lifecycle
- Experience through all phases of the technology life cycle including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition
Key Attributes for Success :
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Excellent influencing skills, analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive and able to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities
- Results and people oriented with sound judgment—ability to balance other business considerations
- Team player – able to work in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing
- Initial travel up to 20%; decrease to 10% travel
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Sick time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Onsite gym (Malvern)
- 401K with Company contribution
- Discounts for childcare
- Community involvement
- Opportunities to travel and work at our global sites
Be a part of Crane Payment Innovations and Crane Co.
CPI is a part of Crane Co., a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Founded in 1855, Crane Co provides products and solutions to customers in four business segments: Aerospace & Electronics, Fluid Handling, Engineered Materials, and Payment & Merchandising Systems. Crane has approximately 12,000 employees in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CR).
Crane Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.