I am currently hiring for a Full Time UI Path RPA developer. We are just starting our journey and are looking for someone with entry to mid-level experience developing bots and working with the business units to identify use cases as well as helping to collect information to create the bots. Applicant needs to be self-motivated and eager to learn and contribute.
For full description and to apply, visit the link below:
Job Description - UiPath RPA Developer - Intermediate (Remote / Virtual) (2000007L) (taleo.net)
Citizens IT department offers an Agile, teamwork-based, collaborative environment and we are seeking a talented UiPath RPA Developer to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for coding, modifying, debugging, and documenting software applications that best support business requirements as well as integrating various internal and external applications.
Some key functions include:
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders, and subject matter experts, to support all phases of RPA development.
- Automate existing manual or paper processes to defined workflow processes and enhance the processes by adding process intelligence and decision-making capabilities with AI and ML.
- Analyze business requirements and design robotic automation solutions using the UiPath RPA tool.
- Diagram and document the automation solutions in a detailed and well-organized manner.
- Develop proof-of-concepts and demos needed for client & internal presentations.
- Build BOTS to interact with existing systems to automate manual, time-consuming processes using UiPath, Power Automate, Blue Prism or equivalent tools.
Job Duties / Essential Functions:
Models ethical behavior and executes job responsibilities in accordance with Citizens core values, ethics, and information protection policies.
- Plan, design, develop, modify, debug and evaluate complex software for functional areas. Analyze existing software or work to formulate logic for new complex systems and devises complex algorithms. Analyze the design and use of complex data sources. Monitor and employ source code control techniques and configuration management. (30% of time spent)
- Perform complex data analysis and test/debug complex software. Apply moderately complex programming security practices. (20% of time spent)
- Negotiate with stakeholders on project plans and the creation of software specifications. (10% of time spent)
- Develop and execute moderately complex test plans. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. (10% of time spent)
- Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for approval of system and programming documentation. (10% of time spent)
- Recommend and implement changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Understand and apply industry practices, architectural standards and department policies and procedures relating to work assignments. (10% of time spent)
- Interact with senior level internal personnel. Regularly report progress on projects. (10% of time spent)
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree OR 4 years of relevant experience OR a combination of college education and relevant work experience equivalent to 4 years
- 2 or more years of software development experience
- Good experience and knowledge of both customer facing and back office/ batch automation using tools such as UiPath (strongly preferred), Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Power Automate or other commercial Robotic process automation tools/technologies.
- Hands on development in C#/Java and able to develop, compile, create and debug complex applications.
- At least 1 successful RPA projects implementation experience using UiPath (strongly preferred), Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or any other modern RPA software is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing high-quality object-oriented programs using C#, Java or Python
Other Qualifications / KSA’s:
- Demonstrated skills associated with software design, modification, implementation and deployment, including object-oriented programming concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to develop conversion & system implementation plans, understand functional needs and how systems can support those needs.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively present technical topics to small and medium size technical groups.
- Demonstrated ability to create software specification, to contribute technical narrative to grant proposals and to follow software specifications.
- Experience with identification and use of code libraries and open-source forums.
- Demonstrated software repository skills, testing and test planning skills.
- Experience with planning for deployment and creation of feedback mechanisms.
- Experience with common programming tools and knowledge of secure software development.
- Self-motivated and work independently and as part of a team. Able to learn effectively and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under broad supervision on priorities and short-term goals.
We offer unlimited career potential, excellent training and development opportunities, and a structured Career Development program to explore future roles of interest while growing and developing in your existing role.
Citizens offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, Retirement Savings Plan, Vacation and Sick Time, EAP, Tuition Reimbursement, Community Service and much more!
- Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Company Paid employee basic life insurance and short-term disability
- Generous paid time off: vacation, sick and holiday leave
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional and leadership development opportunities
- Company Paid Parking
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- Community and volunteering opportunities
- Casual dress
Citizens is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.