We are one of India’s leading providers of end-to-end cash and digital payment solutions and automation technology. We provide customised products and services comprising ATM outsourcing services and cash management solutions, as well as digital payment solutions including merchant solutions, transaction processing services and mobile wallets. As of March 31, 2018, we were the second largest company in India in terms of number of ATMs managed, revenue from ATM managed services and number of ATMs provided with cash management services, and the fourth largest company in India in terms of revenue from cash management. we are looking RPA Developers .
- Automate processes using RPA technology (UiPath ).
- Work closely with process experts to analyze and design solutions based on business requirements
- Develop, test and implement in-scope processes
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Creating and maintaining solution and other relevant documentations TDD, RCA
- Supporting existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a change control process
- Solving issues that arise in day to day running of processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout
- Administration of the live environment (running processes, maintaining resource PCs, viewing logs etc.)
- Managing and investigating exceptions (Business and System Exceptions)
- Suggesting improvements and participating with other users in the RPA (UiPath) community.
- Should have excellent programming/software development background.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in one or more software development technologies is a key asset, such as: .NET or VB.
- UiPath experience is a must.
- Should be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Experience with waterfall and/or agile SDLC methodologies.
- Good understanding and experience using Microsoft Office, including the ability to read Excel macros to translate them to RPA solutions and/or integrations.
- Excellent, proactive and creative problem solver.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
- Good to have experience/knowledge on databases – SQL
- Good written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience in Computer Science, or other IT-related field.
- Minimum job experience of 2 years developing software solutions or equivalent academic experience
- UiPath experience is a must. Should not be less than 12 months.
- Good to have Certification in UiPath (basic & advanced)
- Experience on projects which involve Citrix automation is a plus
- Experience on Orchestrator is a plus
- Should stay abreast of new developments in RPA space (especially UiPath)
AGS Transact Technologies Ltd