Dun & Bradstreet is seeking and RPA Developer to identify, design, build and configure creative robotic solutions to meet the business process needs of our Global Content organization.
Role can be based in Greater NYC – our corporate headquarters is in Short Hills, NJ; Austin, TX; Center Valley, PA or Waltham, MA. To learn more take a peak inside our offices on The Muse – Dun & Bradstreet.
Contact: Stephen Berger – email@example.com
• Minimum 3 years of process automation with any back end language experience. Will consider candidates who have Java and Python development (coding) experience.
• Prefer 2 or more years’ experience hands-on with any Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism, and Automation Anywhere.
• Strategic thinker capable of identifying and leading implementation of modern capabilities
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Effective business writing skills, strong analytical, strong collaboration and influencing skills.
• Passion for data innovation and strong commitment to change that delivers quality through continuous modernization of process
• Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively cross-functionally.
• Lean/Agile mindset and experience with the ability to pivot and manage multiple priorities
• Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including use case specifications and BPMN diagrams), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
• Utilize UiPath design studio to create process solutions and resolve issues that arise in the day to day running of UiPath processes.
• Take responsibility for project activities including work estimation, planning, stakeholder management and project quality.
• Carry out unit as well as end-to-end testing alongside quality assurance professionals.