Looking for RPA Developer located in Singapore

robot
activities
uipath

We are urgently looking for RPA developer based in Singapore who has strong logic and experienced in RPA development.

Pls see responsibilities and Requirements;

Responsibilities

• Develop a deep understanding of the RPA(Robotic Process Automation) Solution and its functionalities
  • Design reliable RPA workflow that contribute to reduced cycle times and increased accuracy to customers.
  • Gather business requirements from customer and develop process workflows
  • Driving delivery and activities to provide efficient RPA service to customer
  • Demonstrate RPA “mock ups” and solution and help provide guidance on RPA to internal and external customers
  • Strong capability in error-handling optimization and process risk management
  • Leading multiple workflow project to execute against an existing project or work plan

Requirements:

• Have the knowledge in Robotics Process Automation (RPA) tools technologies
• Degree or Master in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
• Have 2+ year experience of programming language for automation script (Javascript, Java, .Net, etc.)
• Demonstrated experience in application development, complex code development, application testing and component design.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills
• Extensive knowledge in excel and macros
• Demonstrating proven success in prior roles within the RPA services industry is preferred
• Manufacturing or consumer goods industry’s experience is preferred.
• Possess excellent communication skills to interact seamlessly with both technical and business stakeholders
• Strong customer service focus with a sense of urgency
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies and systems
• Willingness to travel 50%

Preferably candidate locating in SG.

If you are interested , pls leave a msg here with email address. We will request your skype ID via email for more information.

Thank you!

I am interested.
Email Id: prashantsaxena.cms@gmail.com

Interested

Interested.
bkapil1990@gmail.com

Interested in the opportunity. Ajayr2308@gmail.com

Hi, I am interested. Kavitha.nm2009@gmail.com

interested in this. i am a singapore citzen

I am interested but resident of India
vinay.nasani1734@gmail.com

Hi,
I have total 6 years of experience, 4 years of experience in RPA, 2 years with Uipath,
i have completed lot of project under uipath tool, for example:
Account payable automation,Customer receipt collection payment process, bank reconciliation,and many more based on sap and excel automation,

for more information please contact me on this email id: rkashish.10@gmail.com

interested.