Title: RPA Administrator (UiPath)
2-3 years of experience in Technology /Architecture with hands-on experience of UI path RPA tool for at least 1 year.
• Guide the installation, configuration and network setup, version management, upgrades, control and monitoring panels.
• Anticipate and resolve technical issues and risks affecting implementation
• Partner with Technology Information Security and Risk teams to design solutions that adhere to security policies for Automation use cases
• Actively involved in day-to-day system development and maintenance activities for RPA deployment
• Familiarity with source control systems (Git/Stash/Perforce)
• Experience as a Technical Consultant in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions using UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Work Fusion etc. with at least 2 years in UiPath.
• Experience with customer interaction, requirements gathering, gap analysis and software development lifecycle is a must.
• Hands-on approach essential
• Experience/knowledge in Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive and Data Science
• Integration of RPA tools with application development languages
• Knowledge of business domain compliances
Location: Los Angeles/NewYork
Employment Type: Contractor/Freelancer
If interested, please email your resumes to ‘email@example.com’.