We are looking for RPA Developer with minimum 1 - 3 years of experience:
Job PositionRPA Developer
Develop RPA solutions to meet the project/program objectives.
Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Mandatory Technical SkillsDeveloper with IT skills (C/C++/C#/ VB / Java / .net)
Desirable Technical SkillsExperience in RPA development or in any product development projects would be highly desirable.
Domain Exposure/ExpertiseRobotic Process Automation (tools like UiPath, Blue Prism, Work Fusion, OpenSpan and Automation Anywhere etc.)
Minimum Qualification: Engineer or IT background
Presentation SkillsExpert in MS Excel & PPT skills would be added advantage
Should be willing to travel to Client locations for a period of 2-3 weeks per visit in India and/or abroad The role demands travel mostly within customer location with in India.
Minimum 1-3 years of RPA (Robotics Process Automation)+ Any back end language experience. Hands on experience & knowledge on RPA tools-Blue Prism, Fusion ,Automation Anywhere, UI Path, WinAutomation
Candidates with extensive experience with Automation studio, troubleshoot and diagnose run-time automation issues and error- handling mechanisms would be preferred.
- Should be from Programming background with hands-on experience with any Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Tools.
- Technically sound candidate with hands-on development experience.
- Experience on any Process Automation/Integration IT
4)Good Communication skills-Written and Verbal
5)Strong technical project management, interpersonal, negotiation, communication, presentation, documentation and problem solving skills
- Ability to act independently, take initiative and drive tasks and issues to resolution.
- Experience of exception handling.
- Experience of creating flow chart based on business process understanding
Job Location: Chennai
Interested Candidates please send us your updated resume in Word form to email@example.com. Also, we request you to share this mail with some of your friends/colleagues who meet the above criteria.
Please fill the below details and send it as soon as possible along with your updated resume for quick short listing.
Contact E-mail ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the below details:
- Full Name :
- Contact number:
- Email Id:
- Current Location:
- Notice Period(In Days): :
- Expected Salary:
- Current Company:
- Education Details (Qualifications/ Year)):
- Availability for F2F Interview: