RPA Developer - FoundationTraining

Hey, mine 2 attempt i over and got only 75 %… can u pls help me where i am wrong… i can send the questionnaire solved on ur email id. ?

Certified \m/ :slight_smile:

5 Likes

How to get this tag of UiPath Certified in forum… I have also completed the certification

1 Like

UiPath Certified
Go here and join group.

6 Likes

Hi, I’m going through the RPA Dev Basic Training and I have encountered this kind of error in my trial version. Do you know what type of error is this?

[ERROR] [UiPath.Workflow.Logging.StudioTraceListener] [16] System.Exception: Could not connect to UiPath Robot Service. Make sure the service is started!

Here is the solution.(Just repair the UiPath it will work)

4 Likes

finally done with RPA Developer Basic Training…

4 Likes

Thanks @ddpadil

had course completed. But assessment seems to be very tricky :frowning: … Yet to complete it

if you are admin, you can open the services and start the “uipath robot” if its stopped. Also, you can change the delay start to automatic to prevent this issue.

Regards,
Balram.

Ask in Issues or Beginers.

@akhi_s27

Thanks Akhilesh…:slight_smile:

I attempted 2 times now and I need to ensure 3rd time I clear exam… I don’t know why second time I did not clear… Can anyone help

don’t worry .never give up. :slight_smile:
BTW you get 3 attempt every 24 hours . I know u can pass it.

All the best.

4 Likes

Is there a place we can ask questions about the training? I am stuck on one of the excises and could not get to the answer.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Hello,

Yes! You can enroll in one of our Weekly Q&A Webinars, they happen every Wednesday at 3PM EEST and are available for free on UiPath Academy.

Best regards,
Roxana

6 Likes

Hi, Have you cleared the test ? I gave my 3 attempts and got average of 70% only. its showing test is suspended, and I need to review the materials. Could you please help here how to proceed further. Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

This is the intended behavior - you have 3 attempts at the final certification exam, if you happen to fail all 3 times the course will be locked and you will need to go through all the lessons and materials again in order to access the final quiz.

Good luck!

5 Likes

Thanks Yadav. Reviewing all the lessons means, do I need to give all the intermediate Quiz sessions again so that final quiz will be enabled again ?

Yes Correct. it seems like this :slight_smile:

Give it a try :slight_smile:

Regards…!!
Aksh